Saturday, January 9, 2016

Bike Cable Lock, Alaska Bear® Security Lock Self Coiling Resettable Combination Cable Lock, 4-Foot x 1/2 Inch, Theft-Protection Lock, Flexible Lock With Mounting Bracket

I got this mainly as an extra safety measure when my bike is stored in my garage. I assume a thief with good enough cable cutters could get through this but it's an extra deterrent just in case, especially while my bike is hanging way up off the ground from the rafters in my garage. I must admit, I was skeptical of the durability since this was offered to me at no cost so I decided to review it honestly for anyone paying full price. Combo dials are easy to use, just have to make sure the cable isn't twisted too much or else they don't like to turn. Overall, has great quality and I will definitely recommend. Please remember to vote below. If you choose to vote unhelpful, please comment with how I can improve my review. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment