Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Baby Bandana Drool Teething Bibs, Unisex 4-Pack Absorbent Cotton With 3 Snaps, Pacifier Clip & Bottle Strap, Cute Baby Gift Set By Pashoshi (Baby Product)

We love the bandana shaped bibs, they do a great job of catching drool and spit-up while keeping our baby's chest and shirt dry. The three snaps are nice and snug where baby can't pull them off. I must admit, I was a little skeptical of the material quality since this was offered to me at low cost so I decided to review it honestly for anyone paying full price. They are a good fit and slide easily around his neck so he doesn't get chaffed even when they are wet. Also, I find them far cuter than standard bibs and like how thin they are in the summer heat. No doubting she's a stylin' little girl in these. Plus, it has a full money back guarentee so you really can't go wrong. Overall, has great quality and I will definitely recommend. I hope this helps! I am a Top Reviewer for Amazon received a sample for evaluation and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment