Saturday, January 30, 2016

KUKPO 8-Peice Measuring Cup And Measuring Spoon Set - High Quality Stainless Steel - To Measure Dry Rations And Liquids - Cups With Spouts For Easy Pouring - Silicon Handles For Easy Grip

This Kukpo 8 piece measuring set is a necessity for a cook's kitchen - every size you can imagine. I must admit, I was skeptical since this was offered to me at low cost so I decided to review it honestly for anyone paying full price. They are heavyweight and the round shape is perfect for spice jars. I broke the set up into two smaller sets, as together it is a bit bulky and is much easier to clean after making two sets. They are dishwasher safe so that makes it convenient. They have attractive, colorful grips that give you a strong hold on what you are measuring. + pros: good gift, good quality, easy to read, easy to clean, easy to use, performs well, easy to store Overall, has great quality and I will definitely recommend. I hope this helps! I am a Top Reviewer for Amazon received a sample at lower cost for evaluation and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment