Thursday, November 5, 2015

Vita Sciences Joint Pain & Inflammation Formula Relief Cream - Joint Right 1.7 Fl Oz

Im 26 but have the knees of what i imagine to be a 55 yo. I'm hard on my body and currently training for a half marathon. My knee joints are always aching after a run. I slather this stuff all over and behind the knee caps. It definitely cools you off! The gel dries with a sheer on the skin. afterward, my knees feel much better. This product was received either at no or low cost. I decided to review for inspection and testing purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the and I never guarantee a positive review. Please remember to vote below. If you choose to vote unhelpful, please comment with how I can improve my review. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment