Thursday, November 12, 2015

Premium Silicone Bib (2 Pack) - Soft & Comfortable High Quality Design for Babies and Toddlers - Deep Pocket Food and Crumb Catcher - BPA Free and FDA Approved Bibs

Not only do these bibs catch every falling morsel, they are a breeze to clean. I also like that the "latch" isn't easily accessible to kids as my son usually whips his bibs off and tosses them across the room when done eating which causes a big mess. He hasn't figured out how to get this one off...and I am eternally grateful. The only down side is they do not absorb liquids that spill over the chin and dribble down the neck. I just tuck a nappy in my son's shirt under the bib. Still, these bibs are fantastic and will probably last a long time. This product was received either at no or low cost. I decided to review for inspection and testing purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the and I never guarantee a positive review. Please remember to vote below. If you choose to vote unhelpful, please comment with how I can improve my review. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment