Tuesday, November 24, 2015

I love this mirror! I can see my baby in it while in tihe car. I must admit, I was skeptical since this was offered to me at no cost so I decided to review it honestly for anyone paying full price. The only minor inconvenience is that you need someone to help position the mirror while you're in your driver's seat, so that you can see the baby well. I had to get out of the car several times to adjust the mirror's position, get back in my seat and check if I can see the baby. Otherwise, the image is very clear, the mirror is light and I love the thin frame. I no longer have to worry what she's doing or putting in her mouth. It even comes with a stylish binky clip, 2 cling sunshades for the backseat, and handy microfiber cloth for cleaning the mirror. This would make an expecting mother a great gift! Overall, has great quality and I will definitely recommend. Please remember to vote below. If you choose to vote unhelpful, please comment with how I can improve my review. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment