Sunday, November 22, 2015

Kitchen Utensils, 6 Piece Cooking Utensil Set With Holder, Bold Modern Kitchen Utensil Set With Floating Heads

This utensil set is one of the best I have ever seen. It's modern and the black and white is a feature in any kitchen that isn't boring. One of the best features is that each utensil is designed to float on the surface without the spoon or whatever sinking to the bottom.I must admit, I was skeptical of the quality since this was offered to me at low cost so I decided to review it honestly for anyone paying full price. I have got several compliments asking where I got it. I was a little taken back by the quality. They are super easy to clean, no extra crevices. I'm very satisfied! Overall, has great quality and I will definitely recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment