Thursday, November 19, 2015

PC Knife Sharpener, 2 Stage Sharpening System for Knives, Black

This kitchen knife sharpener has two different stages..one for heavier knife sharpening for duller blades, and then one for knives just needing a touch up. I must admit, I was skeptical since this was offered to me at no cost so I decided to review it honestly for anyone paying full price. The sharpener has a handle for a firm grip that keeps it from slipping when trying to sharpen the knives. I had one really dull knife that I tried out first. It says to swipe the blade through about 3 times but I had to swipe more like 10-12. However, it did get the knife much sharper and like brand new again. I then did my cutlery set that I seriously thought of throwing away. I'm amazed how new they perform again. I feel like I have a brand new set again! This sharpener is small enough to keep in my kitchen. Overall, has great quality and I will definitely recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment