Saturday, November 28, 2015

Que Heads® Silicone Cooking & Grilling Gloves - Set of 2

I ordered these Que Heads Silicone cooking gloves for bbqing but am now using them in the kitchen as well. I must admit, I was skeptical since this was offered to me at no cost so I decided to review it honestly for anyone paying full price. They work great. I was reluctant that the silicone could hold that much heat but to my surprise, worked well. So simple to clean, you can just run through water and a little soap. Reverse them inside out to do the same. Anytime we have a gathering, they are definitely a conversation starter. They are always impressed wanting to try them out. These would make the perfect gift!! You can't go wrong! Overall, has great quality and I will definitely recommend. Please remember to vote below. If you choose to vote unhelpful, please comment with how I can improve my review. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment