Monday, October 19, 2015

Tweez'em Stainless Steel Tweezers for Ingrown Hair - Great for Splinters and Glass Removal - Steel Ends Meet Perfectly -Tweezers You Buy Once and Love

I've been hearing about Majestic Bombay products for years, and I finally decided to bite the bullet and see if the tweezers really are just as amazing as all of the beauty bloggers and make-up artists say they are. Well, I'm here to report that they absolutely are! As someone who has always purchased drug store tweezers, I have been converted. Thank you, Amazon, for always carrying the best products. I now do not tear my skin out trying to reach ingrown hairs. I love them. This product was received either at no or low cost for review, inspection and testing purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the and I never guarantee a positive review. Please remember to vote below. If you choose to vote unhelpful, please comment with how I can improve my review. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment