Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Live Catch Reusable Humane Rodent Trap - Squirrel Chipmunk Mouse House Mice 2pk







I ordered this set of live catch rodent traps by Grandpa Gus's specifically because I wanted to capture mice in my home and release them causing the least amount of harm. The trap must be checked every few hours *at least* otherwise the animal is at risk of expiring from thirst, hunger, suffocation or stress. Don't use this trap if you are going to set it and forget it. This product is well designed and worked great! I used sunflower seeds as bait and captured all the mice (6). Two design improvements would make this product even better: 1) More air holes! Please! If you already own this product drill more holes into it so the mouse can breathe. It's easy enough with a household drill and it helped a lot (drill only when the trap is empty!). I love the fact that these traps are clear compared to alternative black ones because I hate having to pick up and move around to know if there is a mouse in there. Thank you for offering this alternative to the more violent traps.This product was received either at no or low cost for review, inspection and testing purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the and I never guarantee a positive review. Please remember to vote below. If you choose to vote unhelpful, please comment with how I can improve my review.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment