Friday, October 2, 2015

Silicone Pet Food Mat by Tip-Top Petware, Multipurpose Pet Mat, Pet Food Station Mat

I ordered this silicone pet food mat the floor wouldn't be scratched as other mats could and wanted something with a lip to catch water if spilled and my kitty's canned cat food seems to make its way all over the floor. I put a towel down but that didn't work because it dried and stuck to it. This mat works great, doesn't slide at all and easy to wipe off. Just what I was looking for. This product was received either at no or low cost for review, inspection and testing purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the and I never guarantee a positive review. Please remember to vote below. If you choose to vote unhelpful, please comment with how I can improve my review. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment