Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Precision Eyelash Curler - By Majestic Bombay - Professional Eyelash Curler for Longer More Dramatic Sexy Eyelashes That Last All Day - Plus 2 Refill Pads - Lifetime Guarantee. Perfect Valentine Day Gift!

I believe this is the first pair ever to not clip my eyelids. The easy grip system I found to work out wonderful. I have very short eyelashes so I need all the help I can get. I've owned some very pricey eyelash curlers and I must admit, these are my new fav! I first blowdry the curler for 10 seconds. I then hold the curler clamped down for at least 20 seconds and then my lashes are curled straight up and look beautiful! I'm very excited to use this in my daily make-up routine. This product was received either at no or low cost. I decided to review for inspection and testing purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the and I never guarantee a positive review. Please remember to vote below. If you choose to vote unhelpful, please comment with how I can improve my review. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment