Monday, October 19, 2015

Premium Double Squeezer Bundle w/ Zester / Manual Citrus Juicer / Cold Press Fresh Lemon Lime Juice from Mixologist World

I think this is the best citrus squeezer I have ever had. I did not want to get a full-size juicer, but enjoy some fresh lemon or lime squeezed over salad veg or into sparkling water. This will squeeze satsuma/clementine too. It really seems to get out 95% of juice; after juicing the two halves, I put the 2 shells together and squeeze again - a lot more juice will come out. Overall, I'm impressed with it! This product was received either at no or low cost. I decided to review for inspection and testing purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the and I never guarantee a positive review. Please remember to vote below. If you choose to vote unhelpful, please comment with how I can improve my review. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment