Friday, October 9, 2015

Omega-3 Supreme Fish Oil 1400 mg For Brain and Heart Health. MSC Certified +75% Omega-3s 1050 mg, 644/336, NO Fish-Burps & Improved Absorption | Molecular Distilled, Mercury/PCB/Toxin Free (180 ct)

I’ve eaten health my whole life and am now in middle age, I received less than stellar blood work in August including a Pattern B lipo-profile which is supposed to make me 3 times more likely to have a heart attack! I started taking 4 caps a day (2 at breakfast and 2 w. dinner). I cleaned up my diet a bit with more vegetable juicing and less carbs/breads and eating good oils in general. I’m happy to report that 6 months later I’m a much healthier Pattern A. Two of my doctors were in shock. Also, triglycerides were lowered and my inflammation level was very low. This is a superior product and I’m not recommending it to everyone who will listen. I just wish more people would listen:). This product was received either at no or low cost for review, inspection and testing purposes. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review. Please remember to vote below. If you choose to vote unhelpful, please comment with how I can improve my review. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment